Scholarships for MBA – Australia
Western Australia University or University of Western Australia announces the award of 10 fully funded scholarships to international students to pursue the Master’s Business Administration program for the academic year 2018-2019.
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in Western Australia. The main campus is located in Perth, the state capital.
Criteria for Grant Submission:
• Be an international student.
• Have an English language proficiency certificate.
• GMAT 680 or above
What the grant covers:
• The scholarship covers the full tuition of the MBA program.
• The grant supports a Masters degree in Business Administration or Master of Business Administration with a full-time MBA.
How to apply:
• Applications must be submitted via the Internet, and there is no separate application for a scholarship to apply for admission to the University.
• Personal statement.
• Two academic references.
• Valid GMAT Certificate
Application form through the following link : Here!
For more information on the grant, please visit : Here!
Deadline for applications: 15 – July 2018
Read More …
New York University | NYU
HOW TO FIND THE BEST ONLINE UNIVERSITY NOW!
GET A DEGREE FROM AN ACCREDITED Online Universities