Scholarship in USA : worth $ 30,000 and include all fields
Scholarship in USA
ICSP in the United States declared a chance to learn at the University of Oregon, a standout amongst other USA colleges in many fields, for example, business organization, science, media, building, and so forth.
Scholarships in USA – Details –
The allow is given by the International Community Service Program (ICSP) to understudies who don’t be able to pay educational cost charges from understudies outside the United States. The allow gives budgetary help running from $ 7,500 to $ 30,000 ($ 34,000). No less than 80 hours for every year for charitable effort.
Languages required: English
All countries of the world.
-varies by field of study
– For the fields and duration from here
Conditions for Grant Application
• The student should be:
– From outside the United States
– Does not have permanent residence in the United States
– GPA 3.0 – IELTS 6.0-6.5 or TOEFL 61-87
• The student should submit an application for admission to the university through the following form
Cost: (partially funded)
From 7,500 to 30,000 dollars
* (Study expenses $ 34,000)
1 – To join the university through the form here
2- The ICSP grant application form is here
3- Send the form with all attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and name of the grant • Example: (Mohamed ICSP)