Lomonosov Moscow State University – All Informations
Lomonosov Moscow State University is one of the public universities within Russia, named after Mikhail Lomonosov and is one of the oldest universities located within Russia, has been working on the establishment of the Lomonosov Moscow State University in honour of the memory of Mikhail Lomonosov during 1940, Institutes and colleges.
Information on Lomonosov Moscow State University:
- One of the oldest and oldest universities in Russia.
- Mikhail Lomonosov was named after him and was founded in 1940, but thanks to Lomonosov, who called for the establishment of the university.
- The University has 15 institutes of practical research.
- There are 40 colleges.
- The University has more than 300 teaching staff.
- The University has 6 branches and has five branches abroad.
- January 12 is the anniversary of the founding of the university, which is celebrated every year according to Greek timing.
- The university was at the disposal of the administrative governor only. The professors were held accountable by the university only and were not subjected to any other accounting.
- During the eighteenth century AD, there were only three colleges within Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- Every year, more than 2,000 foreign students attend the university.
- The certificate obtained by the students from the University of Lomonosov is one of the universally recognized and recognized certificates.
- The study within the University starts from September to June each year, starting from 9 to 6 each year.
- Bachelor’s degree in the University, The duration of the study is four years and two years only for the Master and three years of postgraduate studies.
- The system at the Lomonosov Moscow State University is that students receive the study during the day only and graduate students can be done through correspondence and study is through the Russian language It is worth mentioning that both Jordan and Palestine do not recognize the graduate studies done through correspondence.
- Admission to the University through passing university tests within the university.
- Applicants must pass the Russian language test. They must be fluent in the language and it is possible to take courses in language at the information 6center located in the Center for International Education of the Russian University.
- The Lomonosov Moscow State University also has a student house, which is reserved for university students and graduate students.
- Many famous people from around the world, including
Abdullah Al-Nafisi, have graduated from the University to this day.
The University has many important buildings, including the following:
1- The Scientific Library of the Lomonosov Moscow State University:
Which is one of the largest libraries in Russia and offers more works in both Russian and English.
2 – Scientific Center of the University of Moscow:
An internal school established in 1963.
3 – Theater students within the university.
4- A museum for scientific research within the University.
5- Botanical Garden.
By 2009 Lomonosov Moscow State University had 39 colleges and 15 research centres. Among the colleges and research centres at the university were:
Faculty of Physics.
Faculty of Chemistry.
Faculty of Computational Mathematics.
Faculty of Education.
Faculty of medicine – Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Faculty of History.
Faculty of Linguistics.
Faculty of Psychology.
Faculty of rights.
Faculty of Journalism.
Faculty of Political Science.
Higher School of Translation.
Faculty of Arts and other important colleges.
Institute for Scientific Research of Mechanics.
Institute of Mathematical Research for Complex Systems.
Institute of Information Security.
Read More …
University Fernando Pessoa
Complutense University of Madrid
Indiana University | Purdue University Indianapolis